Customer Service Occupations
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of customer service occupations.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £5,920.74. Normal pay is £16,982 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £27,367.03.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Informs customers of special promotions and new product launches.
- Addresses customer complaints and problems.
- Follows up clients to ensure their satisfaction with a product or service and to gain renewal of customer service agreements.
- Makes reservations, books tickets, organises insurance policies on behalf of customers.
- Discusses pricing processes with clients, agrees payment arrangements and handles customer accounts.
- Receives enquiries from potential and existing clients, discusses requirements, and recommends products or services.