Functional Managers and Directors
Functional managers and directors in this unit group perform a variety of senior management tasks in respect of other specialist functions or fields of activity in organisations.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £10,574.91. Normal pay is £43,120 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £93,652.84.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Directs or undertakes the preparation, publication and dissemination of reports and other information pertaining to the organisation.
- Stimulates public interest by providing publicity, giving lectures and interviews and organising appeals.
- Represents union, association or charity in consultation and negotiation with government, employees and other bodies.
- Formulates and directs the implementation of an organisation.
- Plans, organises, coordinates and directs the resources of a special interest organisation.
- Organises local authority office work and resources, negotiates contracted out services.
- Helps to formulate and implement local government policy and ensures legal and statutory provisions are observed.