Human Resources Administrative Occupations
Job holders in this unit group provide administrative support for the human resources (HR) operations within organisations.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £10,363.22. Normal pay is £18,646 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £27,972.34.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Implements and maintains HR records systems.
- Provides administrative support for training courses, work placements etc..
- Provides practical support for recruitment and selection procedures such as checking application forms, arranging interviews of candidates and ensuring the interview panel receive all relevant documentation.
- Arranges advertisements for jobs in the relevant media.
- Supports senior HR staff in the development and implementation of HR and industrial relations policies.