Local Government Administrative Occupations
Job holders in this unit group undertake a variety of administrative and clerical duties in local government offices and departments.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £9,012.74. Normal pay is £21,140 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £31,104.33.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Performs other clerical duties not elsewhere classified including preparing financial information for management, proof reading printed material and drafting letters in reply to correspondence or telephone enquiries.
- Arranges, classifies and indexes publications, correspondence and other material in libraries and offices.
- Updates and maintains data, correspondence and other records for storage or despatch.
- Receives and pays out cash and cheques and performs closely related clerical duties.
- Prepares and checks invoices and verifies accuracy of records.
- Computes cost of product/services and maintains and balances records of financial transactions.