Managers and Proprietors in Other Services
Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of managerial tasks in other service industries.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £13,817.09. Normal pay is £28,549 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £52,670.77.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Ensures maintenance of appropriate service levels to meet the objectives of the business.
- Manages agencies to provide services out-sourced by other organisations and businesses.
- Examines quality of merchandise and ensures that effective use is made of advertising and display facilities.
- Authorises payment for supplies received and decides on vending price and credit terms.
- Ensures that adequate reserves of merchandise are held and that stock keeping is carried out efficiently.
- Determines staffing, financial, material and other short- and long-term requirements.