Office supervisors oversee operations and directly supervise and coordinate the activities of those carrying out general administrative and clerical work and performing specialist administrative and clerical duties in relation to finance, records, sales and other services to a variety of commercial, industrial and other non-governmental organisations and public agencies.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £17,926.99. Normal pay is £30,141 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £52,472.23.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Reports as required to managerial staff on work-related matters.
- Determines or recommends staffing and other needs to meet the organisation.
- Liaises with managers and other senior staff to resolve operational problems.
- Establishes and monitors work schedules to meet the organisation.
- Directly supervises and coordinates the activities of office staff.