Officers of Non-governmental Organisations
Officers of non-governmental organisations perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in the running of trade associations, employers’ associations, learned societies, trade unions, charitable organisations and similar bodies.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £10,739.31. Normal pay is £20,084 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £28,773.28.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Prepares and provides measures of organisational activity for senior officials.
- Assists with fund raising activities within a specified geographical area.
- Receives and responds to written correspondence and telephone enquiries from members and other organisations.
- Arranges meetings, conferences and other events and circulates agenda and other relevant material.
- Circulates and reports information of relevance to members and interested parties.
- Maintains and updates records of membership details, subscription fees, mailing lists, etc..