Pensions and Insurance Clerks and Assistants
Pensions and insurance clerks and assistants provide general clerical support to senior colleagues and perform specialist clerical tasks in relation to the administration of pensions and insurance policies.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £13,857.95. Normal pay is £22,514 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £33,896.52.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Performs general clerical duties to support senior staff.
- Issues application forms, policy documents, reminders, claims forms and other standard documentation.
- Receives notice of changes to personal circumstances and updates files.
- Transfers information from application forms and other documentation to computerised records.
- Makes arrangements for financial advisers to visit clients and potential customers.
- Checks forms completed by clients and contacts clients to obtain additional information or to clarify details.
- Answers queries from clients and assists in interpreting and completing information requested on forms.