Job holders in this unit group perform a variety of processing occupations.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £19,382.14. Normal pay is £29,296 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £46,622.79.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Performs other processing tasks not elsewhere classified.
- Operates machines to produce flat and corrugated asbestos cement pipes and sheets.
- Operates machines to mix, blend, crush, wash and separate seeds and other materials not elsewhere classified.
- Operates kilns, furnaces and ovens to produce cement clinker, linoleum cement and asphalt, to fire abrasive and carbon products and otherwise cook and heat treat materials and products not elsewhere classified.
- Packs products ready for kiln setting.