Receptionists receive and direct telephone calls and visitors to commercial, government and other establishments.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £7,627.14. Normal pay is £15,593 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £25,513.83.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Maintains reception area in good order.
- Records details of visitors, issues security passes and informs visitors of any actions to be taken in case of an emergency.
- Supplies brochures, pamphlets and other information for clients.
- Answers, screens and forwards or otherwise deals with telephone enquiries.
- Records the details of enquiries and makes appointments and reservations.
- Receives callers and clients and directs them to the appropriate person or department.