Sales Related Occupations
Workers in this unit group perform a variety of sales occupations.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £7,585.31. Normal pay is £19,151 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £35,427.60.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Negotiates agreements for the passage of supply lines over or under land/property and the siting of supporting structures and other items.
- Provides demonstrations of a product within retail stores, exhibitions and trade fairs to promote interest amongst potential customers.
- Organises parties in private households to sell clothing, fashion accessories, giftware and other goods.
- Obtains orders for advertising, financial, catering, printing and transportation services.
- Advises clients and agents on insurance related problems, seeks new outlets for business and quotes premiums, bonus rates, tax concessions, etc..
- Assesses characteristics of goods/services being sold and decides on main selling points.