Secondary Education Teaching Professionals
Secondary (and middle school deemed secondary) education teaching professionals plan, organise and provide instruction in one or more subjects, including physical education and diversionary activities, within a prescribed curriculum in a secondary or secondary/ middle school.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £20,057.12. Normal pay is £37,851 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £50,838.00.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Assists with or plans and develops curriculum and rota of teaching duties.
- Discusses progress with student, parents and/or other education professionals.
- Supervises teaching assistants and trainees.
- Undertakes pastoral duties.
- Supervises any practical work and maintains classroom discipline.
- Maintains records of students.
- Prepares students for external examinations and administers and invigilates these examinations.
- Prepares, assigns and corrects exercises and examinations to record and evaluate students.
- Prepares and delivers courses and lessons in accordance with curriculum requirements and teaches one or more subjects.