About this Career
New workers start around £19,197.20. Normal pay is £31,850 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £60,643.72.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Represents Government, client or employer in contested claims before tax officials or an independent tribunal.
- Discusses disputed cases with accountants and other specialists.
- Stays abreast of all changes in tax law and precedent.
- Considers particular problems concerning all forms of personal and company taxation.
- Examines accounts of industrial, commercial and other establishments to determine their tax liability and makes adjustments to claims where necessary.