This course is ideal for those interested in the Carpentry/Joinery industry and/or developing some home DIY skills.Course content includes a combination of the following areas.
An introduction to:
- the construction industry
- health and safety in construction
- mortice and tenon joints
- angled halving joints
- bridle joints
- haunched mortice and tenon joints
- stub mortice and tenon joints
- fixing architraves and skirtings
- constructing and fixing hatch linings
- fitting locks and latches
Apply for this course
Want to talk to someone?
Do you have a question that we haven't answered so far? Talk to our admissions team. We're here Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.