Funding and finance

Depending on your circumstances and the course you’d like to study, there may be funding available to help you.

Support for the course fees

You may be eligible for free tuition on many of our courses if you fit the following criteria:

  • if you are unemployed receiving JSA or ESA (Work Activity Group), Housing Benefit, Income Support or Council Tax Exemption;
  • or you are 19-23 years old and the course is your first full Level 2/3 qualification.

Proof of fee remission must be produced before starting any course.

Further Education

If you’re studying a Further Education course, you may qualify for funding to help support you during your time...

Find out more

HE Funding

If you’re studying a Higher Education course with us, you may be eligible for a number of funding options...

Find out more

Part-time courses

If you’d like to study a part-time course with us, but worry about the costs associated with it, we...

Find out more

Health, Wellbeing and Sport
Take a look at the programmes that our HWS team offer to help with physical and mental wellbeing

Find out more