We also have open-access computers, study spaces for individual and group work and, like the rest of the campus, there is Wi-Fi, which allows you to use your personal devices for studying in the Learning Centres.
How we can help you
- We will help you to locate and access reliable information from our online and physical resources to support your college work.
- We will support you with using computers and can reset your college password.
- We offer guidance with printing, copying and scanning.
- We will renew books by email or phone – please remember to check your college email for overdue reminders.
- We offer free inter-library loans for your college course.
We stock a wide range of resources that can be borrowed free of charge to help you find credible and relevant information and offer resources in many different formats. The Online Library catalogue can be accessed both on and off campus and allows you to search our catalogue of books, e-books, online resources, subject-specific journals, DVDs and CDs. Many of our online resources can be accessed at home as well as on campus and by logging on to your library account you can manage your renewals online.
Truro and Penwith College is the first Further Education Contributing Library in the UK to contribute to the SUNCAT database, which enables researchers, students, librarians and others to locate journals held in libraries across the UK in a national library catalogue. We also offer an Associate membership to enable non-students to access our resources.
To check opening times or to renew items on loan please get in touch:
Truro: 01872 267094
Penwith: 01736 335780