Staff from our Inspiration training salons work in partnership with local salons to develop outstanding hairdressers and beauty therapists of the future.
All of the College’s hair, beauty and complementary therapy learners train in our contemporary salons, gaining practical experience while applying their skills on real clients. Inspiration is proud to work with professional product brands and their artists. We have created real life working salons at both Truro and Penwith College know as either Inspiration or Inspiration Professional.
Hospitality Table Cornwall (part of ESF Business Clusters) and ESF Employer Led Skills also work with the Hair, Beauty and Complementary Therapies industry to provide fully-funded and part-funded industry relevant training. To view a list of courses currently on offer, please visit www.hospitalitytablecornwall.eventbrite.co.uk
Beauty and nails
- Beauty Specialist Techniques – Level 2 Certificate
- Beauty Therapy Studies – Level 3 Diploma
- Make Up Artistry – Level 3 Diploma
- Nail Treatments – Level 2 Certificate
- Nail Services – Level 3 NVQ Diploma
- Threading and Henna Workshop
- Facial Massage and Skincare – Level 2 Award
- Wax Depilation – Level 2 Award