Legal secretaries file and maintain legal and other records, transcribe notes and dictation into typewritten form and perform other routine clerical tasks in legal practices.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £9,180.67. Normal pay is £16,473 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £31,348.68.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Sorts and files correspondence and carries out general clerical work.
- Delivers and collects documents.
- Attends meetings and keeps records of proceedings.
- Answers enquiries and directs clients to appropriate experts.
- Maintains court and clients.
- Types letters and legal documents such as wills and contracts.