Market and Street Traders and Assistants
Market and street traders and assistants sell goods (other than refreshments) from stalls, barrows and other portable containers in streets and market places.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £7,266.70. Normal pay is £18,692 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £34,577.80.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Cleans up site on completion of each day.
- Accepts payment and may wrap goods.
- Sells goods at fixed price or by bargaining with customer.
- Calls out or otherwise attracts attention to goods on offer.
- Displays products on stall or barrow.