Professional sportsmen and women train and compete, either individually or as part of a team, in their chosen sport for financial gain.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £732.77. Normal pay is £6,794 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £21,044.87.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Discusses performance problems with coaches, physiotherapists, dieticians and doctors.
- Maintains clothing and other specialised sporting equipment.
- Builds stamina, physical strength and agility through running, fitness exercises and weight training.
- Attends training sessions to develop skills and practice individual or team moves and tactics.
- Participates in exhibitions, pre-qualifying events, tournaments and competitions.