Travel Agency Managers and Proprietors
Travel agency managers and proprietors plan, organise, direct and co-ordinate the resources and activities of travel agencies and booking offices.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £14,450.05. Normal pay is £27,734 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £51,167.90.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Determines financial, staffing, material and other short- and long-term needs.
- Advises on currency and passport/visa regulations and any necessary health precautions needed.
- Makes and confirms travel and accommodation bookings, arranges group holidays, tours and individual itineraries.
- Discusses client.
- Co-ordinates the activities of clerical, secretarial and other staff.
- Plans work schedules and assigns tasks and responsibilities.