This training course is ideal for managers who want to increase their confidence to manage a range of team activities. It equips managers with the knowledge and skills needed to lead, develop, motivate and engage their teams. The course also focuses on solving work-based problems to achieve tangible business improvements.
By attending this ILM management and leadership training course managers will:
- Gain a range of leadership and management skills
- Develop their ability to solve work-based problems leading to tangible improvements
- Develop, motivate and engage their team and develop confidence in communicating with other managers
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification which is valued by employers
Developing yourself & others
- Assessing development needs and how to address them
- Objective setting and effective planning
- Developing others – different learning styles
Solving problems and making decisions
- Identifying work-based problems and improvement opportunities
- Root-cause analysis techniques
- Generating creative solutions and overcoming obstacles
- Evaluating options and criteria-based decision making
- Implementing recommended solutions and monitoring outcomes
Leading & motivating a team effectively
- Creating and communicating purpose and direction
- Ensuring individuals understand their role within the organisation
- Aligning objectives through effective communication
- Developing team motivation and performance
Apply for this course
Want to talk to someone?
Do you have a question that we haven't answered so far? Talk to our admissions team. We're here Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.