This training programme is designed for practising middle and senior managers providing a supportive, focused environment for them to review, assess and develop their ability as a senior manager in a way that will improve their own and organisational performance.
By attending this course learners will:
- Develop core leadership and management techniques to drive better results
- Develop strategic thinking as well as operational management skills to foster business improvement
- Develop the ability to lead, motivate and inspire
- Gain an internationally recognised qualification which is valued by employers
Assessing your own leadership capability and performance
- Alignment of leadership and organisational values
- The key responsibilities of a leader
- Review leadership theory and its application
- Assess your own leadership style and impact
- The leader as the motivator
- Communicating and influencing efficiently
Managing for Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Setting the vision, mission and strategic objectives
- Communicating with stakeholders
- Achieving efficiency and effectiveness
- Setting key performance indicators
- Review organisational monitoring and control methods
- Organisational improvement techniques
Want to talk to someone?
Do you have a question that we haven't answered so far? Talk to our admissions team. We're here Monday-Friday 8.30am-4.30pm.