University Courses

You can apply to study a full-time Higher Education course with us through UCAS, or a part-time course by contacting us directly. Our UCAS institution code is T85.


To apply for one of our full-time courses, you can use the UCAS WEBSITE. Our institution name is Truro and Penwith College and our institution code is T85. After we receive your UCAS application, we’ll be in touch to discuss the next step.

If you have any difficulty applying through the UCAS website, you can call their customer service team on 08714 680468. For students from outside the UK, please call 0044 8712 680468.

Part-time Higher Education Courses

If you would like to apply for a part-time Higher Education course please contact 01872 305750 or email

Full-time and Part Time Postgraduate Certificate in Education and Certificate in Education

If you would like to apply for the Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or the Certificate in Education (CertEd), please contact 01872 267091 for further information and an application form. 

Alternatively, you can download the relevant form from the list below.

Course transfers and late enrolments

Student transfer between institution, course, mode of study and late enrolment are all opportunities available to students at Truro and Penwith College (T&PC) or students from other institutions who wish to become students at T&PC.

The procedures we follow ensure that T&PC maintains its focus on recruitment with integrity and having the student’s best interests at heart.  These two documents give you an outline of our procedures and relevant policy.  Please contact our admissions team and they can advise you on transfers into the college, for transfers internally or to other institutions the best place to start is with your course tutor or the admissions team.

Higher Education Transparency Data

Application form downloads