Ambulance Staff (Excluding Paramedics)
Ambulance staff transport sick, injured and convalescent persons and give first aid treatment in emergencies.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £11,258.76. Normal pay is £19,438 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £30,817.61.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Replenishes medical supplies in ambulance as necessary.
- Cleans and disinfects ambulance after use and carries out routine care of ambulance equipment.
- Ascertains nature of injuries and provides first aid treatment.
- Drives ambulance or accompanies driver to transport patients to hospitals or other treatment centres and homes.
- Helps patients into and out of ambulance.