Educational Support Assistants
Educational support assistants work with teachers to provide one-to-one support for children with particular learning needs.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £5,510.23. Normal pay is £11,582 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £17,642.76.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Provides feedback to teachers and completes and maintains records.
- Attends to child.
- Helps and encourages child to communicate.
- Implements care programmes, as appropriate.
- Identifies signs of distress and offers reassurance.
- Helps child understand instruction through a variety of means and encourages self-confidence and independence.
- Supports schoolwork under teacher.