Estate Agents and Auctioneers
Estate agents and auctioneers arrange for the valuation, sale, purchase, rental and leasing of property on behalf of clients.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £7,809.08. Normal pay is £22,129 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £37,621.27.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Makes inventories of property for sale, advises vendor of suitable reserve price, issues catalogues, conducts auction, notes bids and records sale.
- Negotiates land or property purchases, sales, leases or tenancy agreements and arranges legal formalities with solicitors, building societies and other parties.
- Markets the property on behalf of the vendor, prepares written information and press advertisements.
- Advises vendors and purchasers on market prices of property, accompanies clients to view property.
- Conducts or arranges for structural surveys of properties and undertakes any necessary valuations of property or agricultural land.
- Discusses client.