Financial and Accounting Technicians
Financial and accounting technicians work alongside accountants and other financial professionals in managing the financial affairs of organisations.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £16,763.07. Normal pay is £34,286 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £65,281.56.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Monitors accounting systems to determine accounts are being maintained effectively and provides information on accounting practices to auditors.
- Ensures invoices and payments are correct and sent out on time.
- Liaises with clients to ensure that payments are made on time and credit limits are not exceeded.
- Produces, collates and reports financial information for managers.
- Maintains profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flow forecasts and other accounting records.