Fork-lift Truck Drivers
Fork-lift truck drivers operate fork-lift trucks in factories, warehouses, storerooms and other areas to transfer goods and materials.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £21,277.47. Normal pay is £29,326 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £47,995.78.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Cleans, oils and greases machine.
- Keeps records of work undertaken.
- Ensures that truck is connected to charger or is correctly refuelled for use.
- Drives truck to unloading point and lowers forks to correct position on stack or ground.
- Operates controls to pick up load on forks.