Legal Associate Professionals
Legal associate professionals provide administrative support for legal professionals, and investigate and make recommendations on legal matters that do not fall within the province of a normal court of law.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £14,779.51. Normal pay is £23,857 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £46,341.89.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Assists in all aspects of property conveyancing and probate and common law practice.
- Attends court to assist barristers and solicitors in the presentation of a case.
- Interviews and advises clients, undertakes preparatory work for court cases.
- Collates information, drafts briefs and other documents.
- Runs chambers on behalf of principals, develops the practice, manages the flow of work, decides which cases to accept, arranges appropriate fees and prepares financial records.