This free session will showcase a range of Leadership, Management and Coaching qualifications, and provide you with information about help towards the cost of training (subject to eligibility) through the College's new ESF Developing Leaders project.
Courses covered are aimed at potential or existing team leaders and supervisors working at all levels from middle to senior management and operating at a strategic level. We will also look at the benefits of workplace coaching within a business.
- ILM L2 Award in Leadership and Team Skills
- ILM L3 Award in Leadership and Management
- ILM L5 Award in Leadership and Management
- ILM L7 Award in Leadership and Management
- ILM L3 Award in Coaching
- ILM L5 Cert in Coaching & Mentoring
- Tailored/Bespoke Training
This session is fully-funded by the European Social Fund as part of the College's new ESF Developing Leaders Project and includes a networking lunch.
Booking is essential, so please use the link below to find out more and confirm your place.