Musicians write, arrange, orchestrate, conduct and perform musical compositions.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £6,139.51. Normal pay is £19,250 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £39,358.57.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Auditions and selects performers and rehearses and conducts them in the performance of the composition.
- Scores music for different combinations of voices and instruments to produce desired effect.
- Plays instrument as a soloist or as a member of a group or orchestra.
- Tunes instrument and studies and rehearses score.
- Conceives and writes original music.