Production Managers and Directors in Mining and Energy
Production managers and directors in mining, energy and water supply plan, organise, direct and co-ordinate the activities and resources necessary for the extraction of minerals and other natural deposits and the production, storage and provision of gas, water and electricity supplies.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £10,688.41. Normal pay is £38,814 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £82,566.21.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Ensures compliance with issues relating to the environmental impact of operations.
- Arranges for the provision of gas, water and electricity supplies.
- Ensures that all haulage, storage, purification and distribution work is performed efficiently and in compliance with statutory and other regulations.
- Co-ordinates and supervises coal-face production activities and ensures compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Determines staffing, material and other needs.
- Co-ordinates the activities of mines, quarries, drilling operations and offshore installations.