Travel agents advise travellers upon travel arrangements, make bookings and receive payment for travel arrangements made.view courses
About this Career
New workers start around £10,018.29. Normal pay is £19,618 per year. Highly experienced workers can earn up to £39,616.72.
Job counts include both employed and self-employed persons in Cornwall, and do<br /> not distinguish between full and part-time jobs.
- Advises on issues of currency, passports, visa requirements, insurance, car hire, vaccinations and other health precautions.
- Informs client of any changes in travel arrangements.
- Handles cash, debit and credit card payment.
- Consults travel time-tables, books travel tickets and accommodation.
- Establishes availability with tour operators and makes bookings.
- Discusses client requirements and shows brochures containing suitable packages.