“Welcome to the Construction area at Truro College. Our courses cover a wide range of industries and skills that are in demand across the region in this sector.
During your visit, I recommend checking out the purpose-built construction facilities we have available in our Seaton building at Truro College on the virtual tour. I’m really proud of them and so are our students.”
Tour the Virtual Campus
Visit the industry-standard and well-equipped Seaton building, where our Construction students learn in purpose-built spaces.
Explore your options
To help you decide what’s best for you take a look at our tutor videos, course information and carer pathway information in our Subject Spotlight zone.
- Bench Joinery (L2 & L3 Diploma)
- Bricklaying ( L2 & L3 Diploma)
- Construction Multiskills L1
- Construction: Design, Surveying & Planning (T Level)
- Plastering (L2 Diploma)
- Site Carpentry (L2 & L3 Diploma)
- Construction: On-Site (T Level)
PLEASE NOTE: If you have any questions or require further information message us on Facebook or complete our contact form: