Regardless of the subjects you choose, we'll do everything we can to make sure your learning is as easy and enjoyable as possible.
If you are a vulnerable student or have barriers to learning, you will be supported with your transition from school to College. You will be visited at school and offered special induction arrangements to ensure that you are familiar with staff and the environment long before your start date.
Students with Education Health Care Plans (EHCPs) will indicate the College of their choice on their final SEN review paperwork. They will be supported through the College interview process and support plans will be put in place.
Meet members of the Learning Services team and find out more about the services they offer in our videos below.
Dyslexia Support with Gemma Marshall, Learning Services Coordinator
Learning Services Tuition with Roland Bray, Learning Services Tutor
Why talk to Learning Services?
- Support to transition from school
- Learning support assistants
- Maths, English and Functional Skills tuition
- Exam support and special arrangements
- Support with Dyslexia and other Specific Learning Disabilities
- Support from our Autism Champions